Mike, Sarah, Josie & Elyse

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Could she be any sweeter?

Okay, so maybe I'm a little biased, but I sure think she's sweet! I have been having so much fun with our sweet little Elyse. She is such a happy baby, and I just LOVE her smiles and laughs. It makes me melt. She has been so cute lately with sticking out her tongue all the time. She cracks me up! I don't have any pictures of her sticking out her tongue yet, but I'm sure I'll get some soon. She is constantly doing it, and it seems like she thinks she is being funny! Josie is such a good little helper with her. She will bring her toys and give her her pacifier if she is upset. Such a little mommy.

Here are some pics of our smiley baby...





I loved how she was cuddling her bear!








1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I am missing these girls. I can't wait until next weekend when we get to hang out with you guys again. They are SO SWEET! miss you. Hope things are going well with your mom.

    ReplyDelete